Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blessings and Curses.

A lot of earthly blessings in this life are curses as well.

With every new technological advance, we can do something "cooler"...but we also lose a bit of relationship with others its seems, too.

Facebook.

A word that rolls off numerous tongues every day. "Oh ya, I saw that on facebook." There are blessings. There are curses.

But. I wanted to tell you of a blessing. Due to facebook, I have been able to keep in touch with a couple of girls from Bettws who are sending me messages about what is going on in their life.

One in particular, provides ample opportunity to share the Gospel with her every time I respond.

Please pray for her lost soul. And wisdom for my eyes, ears, and mind. This seems to be my only relational evangelistic opportunity at the moment.

No comments: