Sunday, December 12, 2010


This is my best friend from High School, Vanessa. What a dear one she is to me. The kindness of one of my mom's friends driving me to Richmond a day later than I planned, enabled me to hug her neck. What an amazing gift.

Her mom was recently diagnosed with cancer, so please join me in praying for her and her family. For the promises of God to envelope their hearts, and fill them with fresh hope and faith. Each and every single day.


And this is Vanessa's little sister :) She's 8 months old. Precious Lainey Grace.


I was also able to have coffee with sweet Kelly and her darling Will. Kelly was my Girls Bible Study leader in middle school, my 10th grade Bible teacher, and a mentor for YEARS. Such a wise woman who loves the Lord. What a treat.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: