Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snowballs and Snowmen

Yesterday before heading into work, we snuck over to the guy's house...

...prepared our ammunition...

and, unfortunately, I don't have a picture of us attacking them with snowballs. It didn't work out as well as we'd imagined...we only hit a couple of them, and only once or twice...but it was a blast!

Then we went out back and made a snowman!







And then Taige and Toms attacked us with snowballs.

Toms was being a wuss.

And then we went to the office for a full day of work! Tear down, set up, brainstorming, setting up other things, organizing for Visitor's Sunday, etc.

I had one of my LIFE girls over last night, and now Kat, Ives and I are off to Bristol with Sarah and Mike to spend our Christmas gift cards at House of Fraiser! I hear they sell American food. I'm so excited about that. Oreos?! Jiff PB?! Coffee mate?! Oh the anticipation!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, the next package we send will have Jiff PB in it, as long as there is no more salmonella:-)

Anonymous said...

Ah the snow looks amazing! Loving the snowman.
Slightly different from today's high of 80 degrees.. :-P
loves