Sunday, November 15, 2009

News is out...

Just wanted to let everyone know that after much prayer and counsel, I've decided to move back to the States right before Christmas.



It has been a long (at times agonizing) decision because I love Wales and Christchurch so dearly, but I'm just ready to go home and get back to "normal life"...whatever that is. =)



The final destination is (well, heaven, but for now,) Orlando. With friends and family all over that I haven't seen in almost a year and a half, a few stops will hopefully be made on my way down there. Arriving in FL around mid-January. (Plans are very fluid at the moment.)



I'll be with the fam for the holidays and can't believe its less than 6 weeks away. So many mixed emotions. So coveting your prayers- thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahkldfajhf;lkjahdflkjhakljhfdkljahlk! I can finally talk about it with people!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

Praise said...

hi. i...am....so.....excited!!

can you tell?

loves.

Julie VanLue said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're coming H-O-M-E!!!! Especially because I need a haircute ;-)

My year in Wales... a memoir in the making said...

A stop in Charlotte?

Debi Walter said...

I'm so happy you're coming home to stay! Looking forward to your smiling face! :-)