Saturday, December 26, 2009

in the US of A

Yay for America!

Being an aunt, is...oh, one of the best things EVER. Jack is a little over a year now and started crying this morning when I left the room: talk about melting my heart. He is the cutest ever.

Christmas was wonderful. I love my family- and being in the States is so exciting. Texting friends DOESN'T cost 50p (well, unless its AnneMarie or Jo =) and I can just pick up my mobile and ring whoever I want, whenever: because I'm in the same time zone. oh, the gifts of being in the same country.

We're off to the annual beach trip tomorrow for a week or so: I plan to be working on leaflets, handouts, and promotions for "hair business" upon my return to Orlando. So many exciting things all at one time!

Treasuring this time all together.

No comments: