Monday, December 29, 2008

To the Beach!


awwww....

Yesterday around noon JJ and KT came over to caravan to the Beach with us! Of course they brought Jack.

Daddy had to work until last night, but the rest of us headed to Moe's for lunch before taking off.

Me and my bros.

Welcome to the Beach!

The house we're in is EXTREMELY nice. We're here for the week with Katie's sister and brother in law (Sarah and Vinny) and their little girl, Avery, and Katie and Sarah's mom, Nancie.

Last night I hogged Jack for hours.

Unfortunately today is Joy's last day here with us- she has training in Deer Beach, Florida for diving and flies out tomorrow.

I was telling my Mom yesterday on the drive here...that in the last 11 days, I've been in Wales, Norfolk, Orlando, Richmond, Charlottesville, and North Carolina. It will be nice to "stay put" for a week!

No comments: