Sunday, July 26, 2009

Living with the Mc Can's!

My address has officially changed! This has been the easiest move of my life so far =)

Alex (one of my LIFE girls...12 years old) and Bob (dad and pastor of Christchurch) just helped me pack up my things into the car and drive to my new home! I've packed everything for the States already and just have a small carry-on for this week's clothes, and am now feeling the tremendous benefit of doing all of that packing at once. (Joy, I miss you.)

From Westwood Road in Charlottesville to Meadow Creek Drive in Orlando, back to Westwood Road, to Longwood Drive, Campello Street, Christiana Court, Windway Court, Bassaleg Road...and now to Llangorse Drive; this is the 8th move in the last 4 years; whew!

I am astonished as I think of names, faces, seasons of life, and families that these addresses bring to my mind. God has been so faithful...and He will be again. "His loving compassion, it knows no end. All I have need of, His hand will provide, He's always been faithful to me."

This is the Mc Can's in Disney this past April; totally wish I could've joined them on their trip to Orlando!

"

2 comments:

Jeremy Morgan-Evans said...

Hi Janelle,

I finally logged onto your blog, wow you have a lot of thoughts and i love your posting regarding God, I am sure that my Christian life will be enriched by reading about your thoughts God work in your life.

Thank you for sharing this BlogSpot with us from home group.

I have been reading Romans 12:9-21 this is having a large impact on my life.

God, through the message yesterday helped me with this realisation that life is short. Romans 12:9-21 has made me realise how I can love people and honour them above myself in doing this I honour God

Verse 21 sums it all up; Do not be overcome with evil, overcome evil with good.

God Bless you Janelle

Meghann Roberts said...

We're counting down the days ;)