Monday, January 26, 2009

Rees'. Aussie Day. Collar Bone.


In my efforts to be involved in family life at Christchurch, I've asked to spend one Saturday night a month at several homes. I love it so much. A couple weeks ago I was at the Gawedas (Gweedo's), this past weekend I was at the Rees', and this weekend will be the McCanns. I love living life with these people. I miss living with families!

Happy Aussie Day! We went to the guys house for an Austrailian Sausage Sizzle- complete with glorified hotdogs, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, and of course...beer.



We had four Austrailian mates celebrating their country's day in the UK. Elso, Nick (a visitor), Patrick (will be helping Paso plant the church in New Castle this summer) and Paso.

And on the home front: Justin severely broke his collar bone in yesterday's hockey game. (No, this is not his actual x-ray.) Looks like surgery is the next step. Apparently, his bone is separated 2 1/2 cm and he's in a lot of pain. Yikes. And ouch.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments: