Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick in Wales

Hey Everybody,

I've not been feeling great yesterday and today...(I went to bed at 6 last night and slept until 7:30 this morning, and still the pastors are comparing me to Lazerus BEFORE he was raised from the dead...and I even put extra makeup on today! =) Somehow, I'm still exhausted.

All this to say I might not be blogging (or emailing you back) for the next few days. Just to rest up and pray and prepare my heart for boasting in weakness this week!

I appreciate your understanding, am so grateful for your love and support, and covet your prayers!

What a joy to know the Faithful One is pursuing my heart this moment. Ah, glorious. Hope you're doing well! Love you!

*Oh, and don't worry, Mom. The team is taking care of me. The girls made dinner tonight and are doing the dishes (the guys are drying...we don't have a dishwasher) and they're all doing tomorrow's lesson plans and have sent me to bed. How sweet!

No comments: