Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Starbucks Outing

 
Steph keeps Starbees in business. =)

 
...not sure why Dave is drinking a coke in starbucks or where he got it from...or why he's making that face...

 
dear sweet Ariel

 
Posted by Picasa

Tyler Night. I mean, Day. And that would be a marble mocha macchiato- try saying that 3x fast.

 
Posted by Picasa

Jordan and his frap.

 
Posted by Picasa

I thought I'd get in trouble if I posted everyone's picture except mine. Scary, I know. I love you, Mom!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

AWWW! I miss all of you!!! JJ, I am so happy for what God is doing for you!! He is so awesome! I will be praying for you! Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Steph said...

Yes, Jage. That pic of you at Starbee's, I will FOREVER remember you that way! ;)But you SO need to email me the rest of the pics from Friday night!