Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Sunday

So, in 6th grade, my friends and I thought we were cool to tell everyone "see you next year" right before Christmas break. I think it made us feel older or something.

How weird it is to begin today saying official goodbyes. It's pretty awkward hugging someone saying, "I'll see you in a year!" Especially if you know you probably won't talk to them until you see them next.

I hope I'm not completely boring you with innumerable photos. I'm trying to soak up every minute I have left here. Only 4 more days!

Sarah got baptized this morning!!! I am SO glad I got to be there for that- how neat to see God working in her life in such incredible ways.

 

We had several out-of-towners today too! Cheryl (holding her nephew) and the Gilly girls (white and green shirt). How fun to be able to see them one more time before I leave.

 

This picture of Joey was too cute to not post.

 

God has changed my life completely and forever in this room.

 
Posted by Picasa


And off we went- across the street for lunch. JJ Cheng's. My first time being there actually.

 
 

Then, an ADDITIONAL treat- we went to Jeremiahs for gelato. Man, it was good.

 
 
Posted by Picasa


 

Then just took some more fun pictures.

Me and the Gilly girls.

 

Steph and Ariel

 

Michael and Tyler. They always make me laugh!

 
Posted by Picasa


The beautiful Julie Vanlue.

 

Me and sweet Jessica Masri.

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, looks like you guys had fun! too bad becka and I couldn't go!

oh yeah, this is Victoria by the way. and now you should have my blog address too: iluvminirexes.livejournal.com. you need to friend me to see my entries, though.

Anonymous said...

aww jj!
I am going to miss you!
I'm so glad we got to be there yesterday!
lunch was so fantastic being able to talk with you.
You will be in my prayers my friend.

LOVE YOU!

Medana22 said...

Aww! I love it! I am excited to be able to "keep up" when your gone:) I will completely miss you~
P.S. Where's my blog on your roll??:)