Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer Requests

I've been handing out little slips of paper (idea- compliments of Gwenyth Ray =) for people to put on the refrigerator or tape to their bathroom mirror or whatever to pray for me as they think of it. So, for those of you who don't have one, here's what it looks like:

 
Posted by Picasa

Waling Aug '08- Aug '09

Please pray for:

-a humble heart
-eyes to serve
-the gift of illumination while studying the Word
-boldness
-Sensitivity to the Spirit
-unity with team members
-inexpressible joy!
-REVIVAL in Wales!

The goal this year is to be equipped and trained in evangelism while faithfully serving the local church and my team members. Building relationships, and giving my life away- because its not my own!

Thank you for your prayers! This is the kindest thing you could do for me!

No comments: