Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Phone-age

So, the guy, Justin, at Alltel is my hero for today. My brother and sister are on my account and we were all a little concerned about what this years phone bills would look like with me canceling mine, and them not having money, etc.

Let's just say, when I prayed for "favor", I was NOT expecting THIS. (Thus Eph. 3:21- "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all we ask or think...")

I went into the store anticipating paying $200 to cancel my plan for the year (yuck)- and never being able to get my number back. I was also anticipating having frustrated siblings-- that had to pay for their phone bill, or cancel their plan, or change numbers, or something.

As it turns out, my parents and I combined our plans (kinda wish we did this years ago), made mine a "shared line" and the bill is $1 less than what I normally pay every month-- so not only am I keeping my phone for $10 a month (which is cheaper than canceling the plan altogether!) but I get to keep my number, we're saving a bunch of money, I'll have a cell phone when I (hopefully) come home for Christmas, AND when I move back to the states!

Is that not UN-BELIEVABLE?!

I know this is a boring post, but I'm WAY excited about it...*shocker*

I know a bunch of you are praying for me- thank you so much!!! (And don't delete my number from your phone!)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! Oh, Jage that's not a boring post. =) That's so exciting to see the Lord working things out BETTER than you imagined!

Anonymous said...

Umm that's like the best news EVA! Now you just need to work on getting a good plan there in Wales so you can talk to me more :D

Oh and you need to get that pillow case soon....