Friday, August 8, 2008

Out on the Town

 
Posted by Picasa


Steph got some home group ladies (and a few from the Taulbee's group) to take me out to Luma on Park Ave as a little "going away" night.

 

We had a BLAST. The service was excellent! If you go, ask for Sarah. I think the best service I've ever had in my life. Amazing food, extremely fun atmosphere, super comfy couch-like booths (complete with pillows!), and an insanely cool sink in the bathroom.
 
Posted by Picasa


Then we went and took some pictures for the bulletin board in Wales. Ah, I'll miss these faces.

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Steph, thank you so much for your hard work and planning- and ladies, thank you for taking a night out of your schedule to be with me- I love you so much. I had so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Soooooooooo fun, Jage! I am so glad we got to celebrat...er...commiserate? with you. We'll miss you so much! :(